|Networking and Communications
ArchiTech has the skills and expertise to deliver a range of networking and communications services to our customers.
|Security And Risk
Experienced specialists that can be engaged to provide a comprehensive range of information security and risk advisory, audit, and/or compliance engagements.
Superior levels of support is in our DNA and is one of the many reasons why we have been successful.
ArchiTech is an IT Network, Communications, and Security specialist with offices in Regional Victoria and Melbourne with a focus on providing exceptional value and outcomes for our customers. We consult, design, build, integrate, operate, support, and optimise IT infrastructure for customers across a wide range of industry sectors including Health & Aged Care, Government, Finance, Education, and Manufacturing. ArchiTech is a Cisco Premier Partner with Cisco Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialisation Certification and we are the only organisation with this Cisco certification in Victoria outside of those in metropolitan Melbourne. We believe this fact helps demonstrate our commitment and capability to provide leading edge and high quality solutions to our customers regardless of their location.
In operation since 2006, ArchiTech has an enviable reputation for delivering world-class solutions and outcomes at a very competitive price. We collaborate closely with all customers to understand their key drivers, organisational challenges, and project or initiative objectives. We then use our extensive experience and proven capability to map the right technology solutions that will achieve the desired outcomes.
In this context, we specialise in consulting, designing, building, integrating, operating, supporting, and optimising:
- Foundation Networking encompassing Routing, Switching, Firewall, and Remote Access (VPN) technologies;
- Wireless Networking technologies including, indoor and outdoor Wi-Fi networks, point to point and point to multipoint wireless links, and wireless mesh deployments;
- Unified Communications and Collaboration such as IP Telephony, IP Videoconferencing, Unified Messaging, Presence, Instant Messaging, and Web Conferencing;
- Data Centre and Virtualisation such as Unified Computing Systems, Data Centre Switching and Virtual Desktop deployments;
- Real Time Location Systems (RFiD) for tracking equipment, staff, and condition monitoring of critical assets in real time;
- Critical Alerting and Messaging Systems which can integrate a variety of disparate system inputs to customisable outputs (smart phones, Wi-Fi handsets, pagers, SMS, email etc) all tied to workflow and escalation policies;
- IT Security and Risk including security solutions analysis, procurement, design, implementation, and support. Comprehensive Security and Risk consulting capabilities covering all aspects of prevention, protection and assurance.